Thursday, July 19, 2007

interesting video

I have now had at least two people mention the video of the water buffalo, lions, and crocodile. The funny thing is that I saw this video over a month ago over here. What's funny is that The Big Picture is a financial blog I glance through fairly often.

Since I'm talking videos right now, I always get a kick out of films that are about quintisentially American subjects that feature non-American actors. The best example is L.A. Confidential which features two Aussies in Russell Crowe and Guy Pearce as police officers in the LAPD set in the 1950's. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it, especially if you like period pieces or classic cars. Another example out later this year is 3:10 to Yuma. Again, it has Russell Crowe, but this time he's paired with Christian Bale, who is Welsh, in a western. (Yes everybody, Batman is now Welsh.) You can watch the trailer here if you don't believe me that it's a western.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found it at
http://tinyurl.com/29jdop

It's the law of the jungle. Consider the financial blog or the Wall Street would sponsor this youtube becuase all the players are in this blog. The opportunist - the Croc, the strongest players - the lions, the survivers or the risk takers - the buffalos. And a whole lot more.