Tuesday, February 21, 2012

tuesdays in turkmenistan: on hiatus this week

This week's "tuesdays in turkmenistan" is taking a break. It's partly due to how busy I have been and also due to not having meaningful internet access for the last 72 hours. Some routine maintenance went astray and we were network-less for longer than we should've been. I had some limited connectivity through my phone tethering, but it was slow and only just enough to address urgent work-related items. Plus, I will refuse to access this blog through the local internet.

I am also a bit disappointed with the lack of posting between last week's entry and now this week's non-entry. I have been kicking around a lot of ideas, particularly about the U.S. presidential election and what it means for America and how it compares and contrasts with the recent election here. However, with work being what it is, I am having a hard time finding the time and energy to string together the series of posts that I want to put out. Yes, there is some time pressure, but I'm striving for more timeless ideas and not ones that hinge on whether or not Santorum can implode before Super Tuesday.

No comments: