Monday, July 17, 2006

week 29: the suck

And once again, I'm back in Farmington. As always, vacation was far too fleeting. And while I kept an eye on work and checked my e-mail and logged into our new server-based job planner I avoided any actual work.

While in the Los Altos, several people told me I should come back to the Bay Area. I wonder how much of that was generic conversation that people make because that's what people do and how much of it was a sincere desire to have me return and thus be more accessible. I do miss the place, quite a bit in fact. But I still have to accomplish what I set out to do here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is most important to complete what you have set out to accomplish. If not, you will forever second guess yourself.

Anonymous said...

If you ever move back to Los Altos, stay away from your parents.