Wednesday, September 26, 2007

oh yeah, im back

So yeah, I was on vacation last week and the last half of the week before that. I'm back now. I got back into town on Sunday and the next day, I was off on another nice, long drive for week. This circuit drive was only 390 miles and I was by myself which is actually advantageous in certain ways.

Right now, I'm racking my brain trying to remember what I was thinking about this morning. It was definitely blog-worthy (which is an admittedly pretty low standard) but something light and clever and a good way to get back into the blogging mood. Alas, I cannot remember now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are not senior, so it cannot be "senior moment" like the old foggies. If you cannot remember what you were thinking this morning, you are in deep doodoo.

Anonymous said...

You mean they let you take that long of a vacation! Where did you go? Down in Louisiana, the gulf coast where they need more workers like you who work long hours and drive several hundred miles a day!!!!

See what happened, you must have left your brain or your memory somewhere during your vacation.

Anonymous said...

Whew. With blog responses like these, one might be tempted to quit making blog entries. Would be a shame.

Reminds me of the saying that starts out, "With friends like this...."

Brian said...

If you work offshore, you don't drive. That much should be obvious.