Sunday, October 21, 2007

moving to Victoria, Texas

Big news on the work front. I'm transferring to Victoria, Texas. I'm going there on Tuesday to find a place to live and I'll be back in Farmington on Sunday. I'll be back here just long enough to close out my current apartment affairs, pack a U-Haul and that's the end of my time in Farmington. So, yeah. You're not going to see really great posts for a while since I'll be a bit busy for the next several weeks. Instead, at best, I'll put up some posts full of links to articles I've read.

3 comments:

Reva said...

Good luck with the move! I googled Victoria, in case it is anywhere near Dallas (since my parents are there now), but apparently it's not... Shame =(

Anonymous said...

Pack a U-Haul? If that is a figure of speech, well then OK. If not, that we gotta see. Your demanding fans expect pictures posted pronto.

Brian said...

I'm not sure why that would be a figure of speech. I am taking a U-Haul to Victoria with a car trailer for my Fusion. Thus, either you think that I own so little that it will fit in my car or you think some moving company should be packing my things. While essentials would fit in the Fusion, I'm not real keen on purchasing furniture over again. As to why movers are not packing my belongings, it may have something to do with how long it took my posessions to arrive when I moved to Farmington.