Sunday, December 13, 2009

yesterday, it was september

I don't know what happened. Well, I do know what happened. I woke up today and while I know in a chronological sense that this is December, it seems like it should still be September in so many ways. I'm not really yearning to go back in time and fix anything fromt he last three months, but it has been three months of relaitvely poor productivity, difficulty staying focused, and lots of medium-term projects put on hold.

We're making it through each day, but it certainly feels like some bigger items are slipping by.

2 comments:

sage the herb said...

DGM - Deal with it, Get over it and Move on. Shit happens all the time, but never allows it to take over your life. Tomorrow will be a brighter day.

chanel bags a20995 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.