Wednesday, October 12, 2005

promoting health at work

I now look like a genius now for deciding to forgo washing my car until after my return from Oklahoma/Greece. My decision to clean the dust out of the interior is also looking pretty good too. The weather finally turned over the weekend and now it finally seems like summer is over.

Work is hilarious and in a very unintentional way. They were passing out this to everyone at the beginning of the week. Here's part of the rear cover for a sense of symmetry and added hilarity. (Some parts of the front are blacked out for obvious reasons. Well, they're obvious to me.) Anyway, as you may have guessed based on the front and rear covers of the booklet, the content seems like it's geared for high school students. I suppose that's only appropriate because the reaction it received at work was what I would have expected from high school students. If anyone wants a copy, I can get extras and mail them to you. I seriously think the cost of postage that I would incur would be a small price to pay for the enjoyment I am sure anyone would receive from reading this booklet. Plus, I suppose it's educational too. I'm not knocking the importance of the topics discussed in the booklet, but wow, was this really the best way?

Speaking of work, I will be going to Tulsa for a few weeks on Sunday for a work training course. From there, I'm going straight to vacation in Greece and London before a triumphant return to Farmington. I guess I shouldn't try to fly with the knife I have grown accustomed to carrying in my back pocket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave the knive at home. Buy one at the destination so you don't need to check your luggage! Can you scan and post the whole Sex Education pamphet here and save your postage? Did they use my TAX $$ to print this kind of stuff?

Brian said...

I'm not about to scan any of it as I do not have a scanner. As for your tax money, none of it was spent on this since it's an internal company publication.