Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I want to post about the image of the oil and gas industry. It's been on my mind and yesterday was obviously a missed post. That's kind of what happens when you're out on a job that never wants to end. It really puts a damper on writing when I get home. To go along with that, long days in general don't endear themselves to posts. So even if I'm in the office I still get home pretty late so any post is bound to be late in the day.

Anyway, about the industry's image, it's interesting to see the industry attempt to set the tone after years of ignoring most of the public discussion and letting others set the tone instead. Ah, I'll give this more thought, try to come up with more concrete examples and get to this one day.

2 comments:

Jack Chou said...

what a letdown!

Anonymous said...

Geesh, your fans are getting snappy. You may wish to reconsider your policy on refunds. After all, refunds may settle them down a bit.