Friday, November 16, 2007

I am McLovin

Some of me new colleagues have taken to calling me McLovin. Yes, that's right, McLovin. For those of you who don't get the reference or think it's a Grey's Anatomy reference, then you clearly didn't see or even hear about Superbad. In all fairness, I didn't actually see the movie, but you need to watch the trailer to understand. In fact, just go down to the fourth clip and it'll explain everything. If you don't get it, then you're trying too hard because there's not that much to get.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely watch Superbad. Totally recommended, funnier than the trailer, albeit not like our high school experience.

Scott Hayman said...

I agree with Mike.

But you're not McLovin at all. You're more like Evan. I don't think we knew a McLovin in high school. In college it might have been a cross between Chris and Blake. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

You are much more sophisticated than that.

Anonymous said...

I'm too old to comment.

Brian said...

I'm not suggesting that I'm anything like that character. I am merely saying that people at work call me this.

Anonymous said...

Yep. You're nothing like McLovin. You're not from Hawaii.