Saturday, November 10, 2007

so this is victoria

It's been a really busy week and then some. While I may have heroically unpacked my entire U-Haul by myself last Friday, I still haven't unpacked many of the boxes. Nor have I arranged my meager furniture in the living room. Today and tomorrow look like promising days to finally finish unpacking. I might even move my futon frame into the apartment at some point.

For what it's worth, I plan to keep the cell phone number that I had in New Mexico. If I change my mind, I will certainly think about telling people about it. However, I did get a new phone and had all my numbes transferred over by some helpful people at the Verizon store. For those of you who never saw my old phone, it was well past its prime.

The people at work are pretty nice and it seems like a good team overall. I'm putting in a lot of time right now until I can get up to speed, but I hope to see my own schedule settle down a little bit in the next few weeks. However, I suspect it will bumpy until the end of December since the guy who is effectively responsible for the field operations is taking paterntiy leave in December along with two weeks of much deserved vacation.

No comments: