Sunday, January 15, 2006

no title

Being miserably sick is, well, miserable. That's why I haven't posted much lately. Don't worry though, my piece for tomorrow is ready and written. And that's not some lie like last week when I said the same thing but had only sketched some notes. It's actually written it and could post it today if I wanted. I won't because I want to keep up the Monday thing and sit on it for a day and review it tomorrow before I post it.

I can't wait to get my W-2. It's probably not normal to be this excited about doing one's taxes. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I fully expect to get a refund.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see.... Although you did not say so, we presume you healed enough to give the next day's post a final review, so you are probably over the worst of your miserable cold. Yep, always good to be over a cold, even if some of the symptoms linger for days or weeks.

Brian said...

Over the worst of it, but now hocking up stuff with structural integrity.