Sunday, February 19, 2006

television

I have a television, or at least something that can work as a television. For you three-and-a-half regular readers, you might recall my December 11 post of last year where I put out a request for information on something that could let me convert television signals to either DVI or D-sub (the common 15-pin monitor cable). There's no cable adapter since it requires a signal transformation but there are many receiver-type devices that perform such a function. However, most of them are rather costly, but I found a suitable device on the relative cheap. Now I might actually start to use my living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn it... why must it that whenever we're so close to the PAC10 title we always shoot ourselves in the foot.
-Ming

Btw: Agreed on the Valentines Day crap. I hate all the pinks and red!

Anonymous said...

But wait, isn't the computer in your bedroom or will this generate the big apartment remodel (reshuffle)?

Anonymous said...

At least you can watch the tail-end of the Olympic game. You missed some very good ones such as those snowboard and the board-cross nuts. Great show. Other than that, it's just a lot of hypes. We are rooting for the Golden Bears to get the PAC 10 title. Standford is not doing too well this year.