Tuesday, May 09, 2006

out of touch

I just went about five days without checking my e-mail. This is definitely a record since I started college (not counting vacations) and far from the days when I was a compulsive e-mail checker and writer. It is also a symptom of a much larger behavior change when it comes to my interactions with the world beyond Farmington. Other symptoms include not calling people, not e-mailing anyone for about a month, and basically not making the time I should be for people who aren’t named . Any pledge to change would be hollow and empty, at least for now. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we understand.

Anonymous said...

We may understand, but we are not impressed and may not forgive. OK, that's too strong. But we cannot forgive until the behavior changes and that won't change until....?

Anonymous said...

You won't have any friends left.