Thursday, August 31, 2006

best buy is weak

Ok, this is my problem with Best Buy: their prices are terrible. And to make matters worse, people still shop there. And their customer service is so damn suffocating. I do not want to be greeted when I enter a store and definitely do not want to be thanked when I leave. Yes, I am not like most consumers. By and large, I know what I want, what a reasonable price is, and where to get it. Most people are just waiting to be parted from their money. "Extended warranty! How can I lose?" (Name the reference. Can't get it? It's from here.)

I'll admit that Fry's Electronics spoiled me. Where else do you go for great deals on almost anything electronic, but you have to be patient and you have to know what you're doing. Unfortunately, there is no Fry's here. There's a terrible, loathsome Best Buy. Sigh.

No comments: