Friday, March 30, 2007

snow again?

I suppose I was wrong about it not snowing in town again this season. This morning, I woke to this view out my bedroom window. For perspective, and rather by coincidence, I took this photo yesterday of the very same tree. The trees are blossoming and it seemed like nice picture to take. Now, I'm pretty certain that it will not snow in town again this season.

If you look at that latter photo closely, you'll notice that the shadow are short, indicating that the picture was taken in the middle of the day. The principle reason I might be home in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday is what? Work of course. More specifically, going home from work because I was working all night. More accurately, I wasn't at the office of course, but here instead. They did something silly like drop the casing and then weren't able to fish it out of the hole. We were there to set some plugs (see the last four words of the definition) so they could start fresh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was 90 in Acapulco.