Tuesday, February 15, 2011

boss gone/replaced

Well, that was sudden. Upon my return form Paris, my boss has been transferred and his replacement has arrived. While I knew this was a highly likely way for it to occur, the actualization of it all was still surprising. This has somewhat significant implications for myself which will be discussed in a few days. For now, I am the calm center of the ever-revolving universe that is the rapidity of how quickly everything occurred. (Does that sentence not make sense? Too bad because I like it so it stays.) Perhaps some things will be a little off-the-cuff while we organize neat little piles of paperwork, but it's all good.

1 comment:

buickguy said...

That sentence you refer to is clever, but maybe too clever. How about, "For now, I am the calm center of the ever-revolving universe spinning rapidly in response to how quickly everything occured." Eh?