Saturday, February 12, 2011

just haven't felt like writing much

That should be a rather unsatisfying explanation for why I haven't been blogging for the last two weeks. Or replying to e-mails, though that is more standard. Indeed, as prerviously mentioned, I have been in Paris for the last week for some in-house work training. It was a good class as they usually are. I have done little in the way of sight-seeing and I don't care for it either.

It's not that I don't like Paris or that I don't want to see what it has to offer. I simply do not care to see it right now. I'm not good at the whole vacation thing and unless I'm actually on vacation, it's hard for me to make the time to tour about. In my mind, this is still a work week and there's much to be done back at the ranch that is on my mind. Plus, touring about by oneself is rather boring and lonely. Surrounded by people, none of whom are your friends.

2 comments:

buickguy said...

I agree. You must have inherited these attitudes.

mom said...

Arrived on Friday afternoon. Skied all day yesterday. Nice clear blue sky. Windy but warm. Ideal snow condition.

Will ski again today. Leave Monday to have dinner with your grandparents on the way home.

Write some more when you feel like to.