Wednesday, November 23, 2005

coming soon, maybe

Well, I finally have some time to post an entry. I'm back from Greece and England and can get the kind of access I need to update my website. I have updates from pretty much every day of my vacation that I will be posting retroactively. Now I just need the time to do it. I have most of them written while some are still in note form. However, I want to expand and link some of them to pictures so it'll be another couple of days for those blog entries to finally appear. As for an organized pictures section from the trip, that'll be even longer. My flight got in a little before 10pm on Monday and eight hours later I was on location looking at a rig. Suffice to say, I am very tired and still recovering. I was in the field again today so I'm pretty spent. But an update with all sorts of entries is coming soon. Soonish.

I would like to mention that it was wonderful to see my family in Greece and that my weekend in London was possibly the best weekend I have ever had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you working on Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

WOW, what did you do in London that made it the best weekend you have ever had!

Brian said...

Evidently, I did not work on Thanksgiving.

As for London, wait for the posts.