Friday, November 11, 2005

last day

It's now dead time here at the training center. I'm waiting for my cab to come and take me to the airport. I'm leaving early, but I've received my little evaluation dealie and there's nothing left to do except say goodbye to my classmates. As always, the time passed quickly.

Now, I am mentally running through all the plans I have made for the next ten days and how much fun it should be. Of course my bags are packed and one of them is quite possibly on its way home, or so I hope. The Marriott people were helpful in helping me prep my suit bag for shipment back to my apartment. Hopefully it'll be somewhere in town when I get back.

I'll write blog entries while I am on vacation but I might not be able to post them all until I get back. However, I have realized that I can edit the time stamps on my mirrored blog so the dates will make sense instead of seeing seven entries all posted on the same day. So, until my return my plucky and curiously loyal readers, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian!
You should go online more! I miss my weekly dose of pure hotness! Anyway, hope you're having fun!
Ming =)