Wednesday, December 21, 2005

visitors, comments

I got a nice surprise visit yesterday form Scott and Mike. They're on a Southwest road trip that Scott describes here. Scott called me two nights ago and said they could make a (rather large) detour to Farmington the next day (yesterday) on their way from Monument Valley to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. They're trip will cap itself off tomorrow with a trip to the Las Vegas Bowl to go watch our Cal Bears play BYU. Anyway, we went out to lunch and caught up a little and it was nice to have visitors take in the spectacle that is Farmington.

I hope I'm not the only one who is vastly entertained by the comments that show up in my mirrored blog. However, I suspect I am since they're like a big in joke to me because most of them are from my family. Well, I bet my brother finds them just as entertaining. Gotta love those anonymous comments.

No comments: