Saturday, December 27, 2008

where i am, where i'm going, maybe

I'm in Los Altos still, but I'll be heading back to Victoria tomorrow afternoon. It's been great to see as many people as I have and I'll try to come back more often than once every two years, but there's a lot of world out there to go and see. Once back in Victoria, I might only be in Texas for 24 hours before heading out on an apartment-hunting trip depending on what happens. It could easily be 2-3 days or possibly much more. I'm young and flexible.

So where might I be headed on a domicile-discovery trip? Louisiana is a strong possibility at this point. Like I've said before, Oman fell through and there was talk of going elsewhere overseas. But I've tried to give it a fresh look and the greater challenge for me likely lies in Bossier City. Hey, if I said something else to anyone in the last 10 days or so, sorry, things change, equations rebalance, and life goes on.

All so-called facts are subject to change, plans may get further altered and I probably won't blog much on this topic until I have a better sense of where I'm going to end up. Instead, it'll be quality entries about the weather, air travel, memories yet green, etc, etc.

No comments: