Wednesday, December 24, 2008

blogging while 'home'

I almost never blog while 'home'. Though, I'll admit that in the last two years, I've almost never been 'home'. Home is in quotes since this isn't really home anymore. This is where I'm from, but I haven't lived here for the last four years, nor is it where I'm going to live in the immediate future. It's the closest thing to home right now, but it isn't really home. Where I actually live now is just that: a place I live. It has my stuff, but it's not home. Actually, given the particulars of my situation, I shouldn't even say that since I'm psuedo-homeless at the moment, but expect to rectify that situation in the next week or two.

Anyway, I don't blog while I'm home because I will ideally see most of my readers while I am back in the Bay Area. And I've been doing my best to stay busy and see people and update everyone, but it is a time of flux for me so it's had to express exactly where I am right now. So for anyone who was told one thing earlier in the week, well, it might not be true anymore. Things change and they can change pretty quickly.

No comments: