Sunday, December 14, 2008

electric football

I was reading this post about electric football the other day and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I'm not sure what exactly put me over the edge from mere humor to uproarious laughter. I suppose I needed to laugh since I hadn't had a good chuckle in a couple of days. It was one of those times when you just need to find something funny and the right thing comes around and you just laugh and laugh and laugh and it feels so good, so absurdly good. Of course, with slick advertising like this how could anyone resist how much fun electric football looked like it could be?

It should come as no surprise that this reminded me of a clip from The Simpsons, a clip which I cannot find anywhere on the intertubes. A problem that I may be able to remedy, albeit potentially only temporarily since it would involve copyright infringement. But perhaps if I exhort clip viewers to buy copious copies of The Simpsons on DVD in the summary section then I won't be forced to remove the clip.

No comments: