Monday, December 15, 2008

where oh where did I put that one box?

One of the last boxes I packed when I moved out of my apartment had a couple books and some other miscellaneous items I wanted to be easily accessible. It was that box of stuff that ends up being the last few small items left when you clean out a domicile that you're still living in (but not toiletries or kitchenware). And now I cannot find that box.

It's frustrating because except for one novel, I cannot remember what else was in the box. When I go through my car and storage space and even the couple boxes of work materials in the shop at work, I cannot figure out what else was in that box I packed.

Of course, the most frustrating part is that I cannot find this box in what is a very limited area. My worst case scenario is that I didn't put it in my car, but left it on my roof and drove off and will never see it again. The slightly less worse scenario is that my car was broken into and that box was the only thing taken, which doesn't really make sense for several reasons. The most likely scenario is that the box doesn't exist quite in the form I remember and that I need to make another pass through my stuff looking, specifically for the one novel I know about and the other books which I'm pretty sure I'll know when I see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking pictures of all your stuff!!!!